South Australian Buddhism on facebook
Your Buddhist Council is here ...
- To serve Buddhists of South Australia by promoting their interests to the wider community, including government and other statutory bodies
- To advocate and educate on behalf of Buddhists in cases of prejudice or misinformation
- To foster a sense of community and cooperation between Buddhist groups in South Australia
- To assist in the exchange of information between Buddhist groups in South Australia
- To cooperate with other religious groups in working for peace and understanding within the South Australian community
- To direct and channel media to the relevant and appropriate sources of information
- To arrange for provision of services that are of benefit to members as deemed appropriate by the committee.
The Buddhist Council of South Australia is a non-sectarian, multicultural association. It was established in 2006, and exists to uphold these objectives as well as we can.
If you share these aspirations, why not join us to lend a hand?
Buddhist Council of South Australia Inc
PO Box 429
Kent Town SA 5067
The Buddhist Council of South Australia is a member of the Federation of Australian Buddhist Councils